Located in a great area of the metropolis of Mexico City, Christ Church is a place of beauty, prayer, and community. We have an inspiring church, homey rectory, and multi-use facilities and grounds that we share with the community. Worship is at the heart of who we are, and we want a priest who attends to thoughtful liturgy, celebrates our musical heritage, and enjoys the life of being a pastor, preacher, and teacher.
We seek a rector for Christ Church Episcopal Church who is:
- An intellectually and spiritually challenging preacher who is thought-provoking, faithful to the Gospel story, and who aptly applies the message of Jesus Christ to daily life.
- A capable communicator and listener who values directness, clarity, and transparency, who is genuine, approachable, outgoing, open-minded, inclusive, and comfortable interacting with people from all walks of life, professionally and socially, with diverse viewpoints .
- An ambassador who is, preferably bilingual, comfortable stepping out into the interfaith and civic communities as a faith and social leader and who will strengthen our presence in these local communities .
- A pastor who is willing to walk with us on our faith journey, who will stand with others in times of celebration and sorrow, and whose comfort and counsel reminds us of God’s love and presence.
- An educator who is experienced with and committed to inspiring and incorporating children, youth, and families into the life of the congregation, recognizing that they are both the present and future church.
We anticipate that applicants will have many more questions, which we will be glad to field as the process of selection advances. We hope the information gives you an appetite and interest to become our new rector at this exciting time. Please send applications, including letter and curriculum vitae, to CCsearchmx@gmail.com.
Please feel free to download our profile (PDF) for more information: